100 point program
1 year full-time / 2 years part-time
In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have:
- An undergraduate degree in a cognate discipline with at least an H3 (65%) weighted average, or equivalent;
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline with at least an H3 (65%) weighted average, or equivalent; and
- Two years of documented professional work experience since graduation related to the degree.
In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- Prior academic performance; and, if relevant
- Professional experience
English Language Requirements
- Applicants are required to satisfy the University’s English language requirements for graduate programs
- Refer to our Graduate English requirements for further information and to view English language entry requirements for the Faculty of Science Coursework Programs for the following approved English language examinations: IELTS (Academic English only), TOEFL (Paper-based and internet-based tests), Pearson Test of English (Academic) and Cambridge English: Advanced/Certificate of Advanced English (CAE).
- For further information about this course and selection procedures, view the University of Melbourne Handbook
- The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Admission and Selection into Course Policy
- The minimum weighted average mark (WAM) and subject specific requirements refer to University of Melbourne grades and subjects. Adjustments to your final weighted average may be made depending on the accreditation of your university/institution, subject grading/scales and pass marks.
Have a question? Make an enquiry